Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week of November 8-13

You already know about Sunday the 8th and Monday the 9th.  Here's what I did the rest of the week.

Tuesday, November 10

Spicy Pork and Spinach Salad

Wednesday, November 11

Oh, boy, did I get good wife points for this one!  Walter almost fainted when he walked in the door and saw this being dished up.

Chicken and Dumplings

Thursday, November 13

I had a Master Gardeners meeting tonight, so I ate leftover chicken and dumplings before I left for the meeting.  Walter worked late (he actually got home after I did, which was about 8:00) and he got a pizza from Memphis Pizza Cafe.  I was a nominee for a spot on the Board of Directors, but didn't get elected - maybe next year!  But as I always say when I'm practicing before the mirror:  I want to thank the members of the Academy - it's an honor to be nominated!

Friday, November 14

International Date Night.  We went to Andrew Michael (I LOVE that place) then to the movies to see Morning Glory.  The meal was great and the movie was cute.  A fun way to wrap up the week.

Saturday, November 15

We were going to ride bikes this morning (now that the Peddler folks have repaired all flat tires) but just as we pedaled down the driveway it started to rain.  Bummer.  We were hoping to get a ride in before the rain hit. 

I MUST start using meals that I have put in the freezer!  For tonight I'm pulling out some crab stuffing that I made earlier this year, putting it into large pasta shells and covering with a good quality marinara sauce that I'll get today at the grocery store.  A quick salad and some good bread and we'll be set for a quiet evening at home.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment