Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dinner with friends

Or, as one of them termed it:  Dinner in Allentown!

Sunday night we had a few friends over for a chili supper.  We had the best time!  Becky & Barney brouhgt nacho fixings; Pam and Steve brought margarita makings (which they had to do after he bragged in New Orleans about how good his margaritas are!  But I guess it's not bragging if it's true, right?)  Joyce and Richard brought a fabulous chocolate cheesecake.  I made the chili and some cornbread and Walter contributed tamales.  He wanted to get some from a joint at Perkins and Knight Arnold, but ran out of time.  These were from Schnuck's and they were ok.

Becky shared her new favorite song, Sugarland's Stuck Like Glue, with me...
...and I shared my new favorite song with her.

Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment