Friday, January 28, 2011

Week of January 23 - 29

Sunday - Emeril's Chicken, Andouille and Shrimp Jambalaya

Monday - Spicy Turkey Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, English peas

Tuesday - Class Night, didn't cook

Wednesday - Szechwan Beef Stir-Fry

Thursday - Can you believe this?  Leftovers!  I cooked some Israeli couscous and added 4 oz of arugula at the end to wilt the greens.  I also added about a tablespoon of lemon juice and a little olive oil.  I plated this, then topped it with leftover meat loaf slices (from Monday.)  And Walter ate it!  It's a miracle.

Friday - going to Andrew-Michael tonight for a belated birthday dinner

Saturday - we'll be in Northwest Arkansas this weekend for my sister-in-law's wedding!!  It's been three and a half years since my brother died and we're so, so happy that Kathy and Mark are getting married.  We met him at Christmas and he's wonderful.   Here's a picture of Kathy with my nephew Andrew and my niece Lauren from last summer.  Lauren is getting married in April!
Andrew, Kathy, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment