Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tony Minieri's French Ribbons - Finished!


Tony Minieri's French Ribbons


I took Tony's class on this piece last April, but wanted to finish another piece before I started this one.  So I actually got started in June of last year.  I finished it earlier this month!  That's about seven months of stitching.  Well worth it.  Here are some closeups.






This shot gives you some idea of the three-dimensionality and the bling!



What a fun project this was!  Now my group has started on Tony's Stars for a New Millenium.  I'm going to use coordinating colors so that I can hang these two together.  I'll be posting on our progress and you can see pictures of some of the many color ways at my Pinterest board.

1 comment:

  1. It is just fantastic! Am am looking to it and studying each detail for already some time and it is still not enough and not enough for my hungry eyes. I just want it so much to hold in my hands and touch it :) SUper! Bravo! BIS!

    ReplyDelete